Monday 5 February 2024

Quite The Shock

As I mentioned the other day, last Tuesday I had a stint put into my heart to open up a clogged artery.  Truth be told I have never felt better.  However, my wife has spent the weekend telling me to take it easy and not do to much.

Well, as usual she was right.  I did not do very much on Saturday except sleep, so yesterday I decided to get back into the swing of things and get some laundry done.  All I did was carry the hamper from the closet and sort out my loads, but it was enough that I had to stop and sit for 10 minutes.

So to recap, I feel much better than I have in a very long time but simple tasks will put me on my backside for 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I was informed last night that it is a stent and not a stint. I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete