Saturday 11 September 2021

Panic!

 Over the past year my wife has started reading again.  We had a little community library down the road and she would pick up a book now and then.  She also dropped a few of her older ones off now and then as well.

She got her self a Kindle account via Amazon a few months ago.  The thing is that it is my Amazon account, so every time she orders a book, I get an e-mail from Amazon with all the details, as well as e-mails telling me that since I read "this book" here are five more I may enjoy.  So I have been telling her all week that I was going to post some of the titles she has chosen as a blog post.

This did not go over well.  She has threatened me with bodily harm if I post any of her guilty pleasures.  Now that I have accomplished my mission and gotten her all fired up over it, here are some of my guilty pleasures instead.  Dad Jokes.


My wife left her bra on the floor and I tripped over it.

It was a boobie trap.


Did you hear about the mute chicken?

It didn't give a cluck (sorry about the fowl language).


Albert Einstein was a genius.

But his brother Frank was a monster.


How do trees access the internet?

They log in.


What is the longest word in the English language?

Smiles - The first and last letter are a mile apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment