Friday 16 April 2021

Must Be Santa

For the last 11 years or so, my wife has made it quite clear that I am not allowed to shave.  Although, I do twice a year, because, as I explain to her sometimes you just gotta wash your face.  During the pandemic I have not shaved giving me a long, thick beard.  For those  that have not seen me in a while, my beard comes in pure white and my hair, which I am growing out, is a gray-white mix.

I have been getting my hair cut at MC College here in Edmonton since I moved here almost ten years ago.  The last time that I went, a few weeks ago, I had an idea that I wanted to try.  I told the student and then her instructor that I had an image in mind for my hair cut...Santa Claus.  

Last year for our Condo's social club Christmas event, I played Santa.  The Santa suit I wore, although owned by the condo board, is hanging in my bedroom closet.  And as many of you who know me are already aware, Santa Claus kind of fits with my personality (not to mention body shape).


No comments:

Post a Comment