Wednesday 14 April 2021

It's April...right?

 


We are in the middle of April aren't we?  Because this past Saturday looked, and felt like the middle of January.  The only way to describe the weather we had on Saturday was a blizzard.

Now it is Wednesday and my wife and I took the dog for a ride in the car and had a picnic under the giant Easter Egg in Vegreville on this beautiful, sunny, warm afternoon.  Our original plan was to drive, have a picnic, and look at the in Hinton last Saturday.  A trip I think we are both happy we chose not to take as we would have been coming home in a snowstorm.

We had also planned on having our changing our winter tires back to are all seasonal tires, which we are delaying by a week just to be sure.  I was going to pull my winter coats out of the closet and replace them with my spring jackets, but we are still running around -6 when I take the dog in the mornings.  The joys of living in the Norther prairies of Alberta I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment