Saturday 27 March 2021

Challenge Accepted.

 I apologize that I have not posted recently, but I have been dealing with my shoulder.   The doctor originally diagnosed me with a torn rotor cuff, however ultrasound and x-rays show is just arthritis and tendonitis.  When he shared the test results with me I was both relieved and disappointed; relieved because that meant no surgery and disappointed because that means I could have started physiotherapy almost a month ago.

But I digress, the purpose of this post is that I am about to undertake the greatest challenge of my life.  As those of you who know me know pop is my drug of choice, and sleeping very little and being up most of the night I have been drinking more than my fair share of it lately.  So I am declaring this a no-pop weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment