Friday 5 October 2018

Thanksgiving Brunch

This morning I received an additional e-mail from Kraft, along with my regular recipes e-mail.  It suggested starting Thanksgiving off with brunch and included some options.  Now perhaps things have changed since I was a kid, but I don't think that much.

As I recall, at least in our house, Thanksgiving dinner started at the crack of dawn.  The turkey had to be in the oven before breakfast.  So I am pretty sure my mother and father would have killed anyone who suggested preparing brunch in addition to preparing dinner.

Of course, I have kept the recipes Kraft sent and may even consider a Thanksgiving brunch.  This year, we have decided to have a roast beef for Thanksgiving dinner, which means neither the muss of fuss of cooking a turkey.  So I will have time to prepare brunch if the mood strikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment