Friday 28 October 2016

It Is In The Air

I have always loved weather.  As a kid, I would sit at the window, or on the porch when we had one, and watch thunderstorms. When I lived in Banff, I loved watching the rain clouds cling to the mountain tops, only to pass on leaving them glistening white.  Now I have found my latest weather spectacular.

As I have mentioned previously, we live on the ninth floor of our apartment building, at at times, we seem to look down on the weather.  Over the past few days we have had gray, foggy, drizzly days.  Mind you, I am not complaining, it is much better than the white stuff we are usually dealing with at the end of October.

But back to the fog.  I have been spending hours watching it over the past couple of days.  I love watching it as it all seems to settle in the river valley.  It is a beautiful sight.

While I did not take the picture accompanying this post, it was part of a Google search for the fog on the river valley.  It also is a "picture" perfect description of what I have been watching the last couple of days.  I hope you find it as pleasing as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment