Monday 31 October 2016

Happy Halloween

I have been writing this post in my head for the past couple of days.  Halloween has always been one of my favourite times of the year.  Now that I am older, it is the start of a 90 day period where I can let the kid in me out to play.

I love to wander through the Halloween section in stores and check out the different decorations and costumes.  I think we have no less than 5 Halloween stores selling costumes in town this year.  When I was a kid, a lot of my costumes were homemade and worn from many years in a row.

Halloween decorating has started to rival Christmas.  Personally, I do not mind, I think that a well decorated yard adds to the spirit of the holiday.  Decorating use to mean that my father replaced the light at the front door of our house with a red or blue Christmas bulb.

My wife and I live in an apartment building.  So tonight has been just another quiet Monday night.  Oh well, I guess that means my wife and I get to share the 50 chocolate bars we bought.

One for her, one for me.  Two for her, (one)...two for me.  Three for her, (one...two)...three for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment