Monday 4 January 2016

Back To Normal

My wife has been on holidays for the past 18 days.  Tomorrow, her holidays are over and she has to go back to work.  So, it is time to get back to normal, or as close to normal as we get around here.

Normally today would have been my day off. This morning, however, I had run a few loads of laundry through the washer and dryer so she will have clothes to wear to work tomorrow.  But tomorrow it is nose to the grindstone, or whatever back to work cliche you prefer.

My wife was not the only one on holidays.  Other than a one day cleaning before company arrived, I have done no chores over the past few weeks either.  So I will have my work cut out for me.

I am looking forward to getting back into my routine.  I enjoyed my holidays and having family here. But 18 days was long enough, it is time to get back to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment