Monday 27 February 2023

A MC Goodbye

I suffer with arthritis in my shoulders, hips, and knees which makes it impossible to reach my feet.  So for the past eleven years I have been going to MC College for a pedicure every six weeks or so.  As the work is being done by students a full pedicure is cheaper than just getting my toenails cut by a nurse.

For the most part, due to their theory periods or the time before they graduate, I see a student once and have a different one the next time I come in.  However, 3 months or so ago I was assigned to a level one student.  She just gave me my fourth and final pedicure last Wednesday.  

She graduates in a few weeks and will be gone before I am back for my next appointment.  However, she did introduce me to another level one student and passed the torch.  I am looking forward to helping another student get her hours in.

No comments:

Post a Comment