Saturday 24 December 2022

Hot Mulled Root Beer


Normally today, I would write a post about how much I love my wife and how amazing the last eleven years have been, but I am going to stray from tradition to post a recipe that I thought would make a cool Christmas Eve beverage instead.  By the way I mentioned trying this recipe tonight and she vetoed it.

This recipe comes direct from the source at A&W Canada



Ingredients:

  • 8 cups of A&W Root Beer.
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar.
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice.
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice.
  • 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves.
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt.
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
  • 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches).
  • Directions:

    • Slow cook for 2 hours. (it does not say what setting but I am going to guess low).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment