Saturday 8 May 2021

Coming Up A Little Short

My wife barely comes up to my chin so I can legitimately call her the "little woman".  I can also refer to her as my "old lady" but that is a topic for another day, perhaps her next birthday.  I am not stating this to make fun of her, I actually do have a point (teasing her is just an added bonus).

Early in our marriage it was agreed upon that when and if we ever owned a place of our own she would be in charge of design and decor.  Something I did not mind because she has a good eye and incredible taste.  However, I have come across a flaw in the plan.

She chose a beautiful new mirror for our bathroom and found an antique mirror for the front foyer.  However she hung both at her height, so my image gets cut off at the chin.  To use either mirror, I have to bend down to see myself.

When the time comes and we renovate our master bathroom, I will let her choose the mirror.  But I will make sure that I am on hand when it comes time to hang it.  I do not want to spend the rest of my life trying to shave hunched over.

No comments:

Post a Comment