Monday 15 February 2021

Met My Wife's Ghost

We live across the street from an old, abandoned hospital which, they have been turning into condos almost as long as I have lived here, has a reputation for being one of the city's most haunted sites.  It is not uncommon for people to stop, park, and stare at the building for hours on end.  I do not deny that I am pretty sure that I have seen people in the windows myself.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife experienced something that she could not explain, but I will let her tell you herself (via a post on her Facebook page).

"I was taking the dog for a walk.  As we were walking, he would keep turning to look behind us.  I did not think much of it until I heard footsteps behind me.  Then I turned to look to see who was behind me and no one was there.  I continued on my walk with the dog turning to look behind us.  I normally wouldn't make much of this, but we were walking beside the old Hospital...now I am wondering if maybe I heard a ghost walking behind me."

Yesterday, I had a similar experience.  The dog had gotten tangled in his leash, so we stopped so I could untangle him.  Both of us were standing still when it sounded like somebody was walking toward us, I looked up and nobody was there.  I looked around the area to see if I could find another reason for what sounded like footsteps, but the street was empty.



No comments:

Post a Comment