Monday 29 January 2018

What A Great Idea

Last night, as I was laying in bed falling asleep, I thought about post topics for today.  Now I am not one to toot my own horn (but toot toot), however I am pretty sure I came up with a couple of brilliant ideas.  I say I am pretty sure because by this morning I had forgotten every single one.

I have never had the greatest memory and frequently had to be reminded of this or that.  However, lately it seems like my memory has started taking little holidays.  The worst part being that it forgets to let me know when it is going away for a while.

Memory, according to Wikipedia, is the faculty of the mind by which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved.  Well either my storage area now resembles the warehouse at the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or my retriever tends to wander off on useless tangents.  Either way my memory faculty is in need of renovations.

Sadly, I think, I have just reached that age.  That age where I walk into a room and then spend five minutes trying to remember why.  That age where I tear the house looking for my glasses, only to find they have been on top of my head the entire time; something I realize only when I bend over and they fall off.

Of course there is a simple solution...Write stuff down!

No comments:

Post a Comment