Tuesday 9 May 2017

The Kitchen Dance

We are finally starting to settle into our new apartment.  My wife has gotten about half of our art on the walls.. There only seems to be thing that I am having any issues with.

It is getting accustomed to the different layout of our kitchen.  I am still trying to remember where everything is.  I have come close to dumping the dog's water dish all over the counter a couple of times because it was there the sink was in our old apartment.

So I am doing what I call the kitchen dance.  It is all the twists and turns I make as I try to remember where everything is.  I would say it is very similar to the Hokey Pokey.

I put my hand in to open the cupboard.  I put my hand out because it is the wrong.  I turn about to face the right cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment