Saturday 14 January 2017

To Buy Or Not To Buy

Last Saturday, as far as I can tell, my computer monitor gave up the ghost.  So my wife and I have been sharing her laptop this week.  The question is whether it is worth the time and effort to replace the monitor.

The plan has been, for almost a year, that I will be upgrading my computer once we get out income tax refund back.  At that time, I had planned to pull the hard drive out of my old computer and buy a reader so that I did not have to transfer everything to my new computer.  So I suppose the question is, do I buy the reader now and use it with my wife's laptop, or do I buy a cheap monitor to get me through until tax season.

Well, I guess my wife just answered that question for me.  She has asked, that while she is at work today, me to clean off my computer desk and set her laptop up in its place.  I guess, I had better pull the hard drive from my computer so I can have it ready for the new hard drive reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment