Tuesday 3 January 2017

Coffee Grab Bag

When I was a kid, you could buy a grab bag of candy at corner variety store.  I think it was an opportunity for the store owner to clear out his penny candy and other stuff.  I had, actually, hoped to find a picture of it to use on this post, but obviously I could not.

This morning, my wife discovered the adult version of that grab bag.  Our new coffee store, Brew Ville, offers a grab bag of various coffees, teas, hot chocolates, and even the occasional cider.  She reminded me of a kid on Christmas morning when she got it home, she was so excited to see what she had in her grab bag.

She already has the loose coffees in one container, the teas in another container, the hot chocolates are lined up along the front of the coffee shelf.  The cider was the first one that she drank.  I, on the other hand, am sampling a cafe mocha.


No comments:

Post a Comment