Sunday 1 January 2017

Coffee Clip Conundrum

Last month we checked out a second K-cup store.  One of the things we bought was a little clip that blocks the Keurig 2.0's sensor and lets us brew all kinds of K-cups instead of the ones designed for our machine.  This afternoon I discovered that blocking the sensor means that I cannot brew a carafe of coffee.

This afternoon we both wanted coffee so I figured it was the easiest.  Now we're going to have two carafes because when I first pod in it said the machine was not carafe compatible.  So before remembering the clip, I put a second one in thinking the first was faulty.  Since there is nothing wrong with the first one, I'd hate to waste it.

I do not brew a carafe all that often.  So having to pop the sensor chip out and back in again will not be a big deal.  Well, having my wife pop it in and out won't be a big deal.  I couldn't find the thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment