Saturday 22 October 2016

Grab A Cup

Yesterday, the wife and I spent the morning running errands.  We did some basic grocery shopping and went for a nice lunch.  We, also found a cool little store that we will be visiting again and again.

Your One Cup Solution carries over 300 Keurig K-Cups.  Many of which are compatible with our Keurig 2.0 coffeemaker. The secret, apparently, is to look for cups with a border around the edge of the lid.

You can buy multi-packs as well as individual cups, so we bought both.  I bought an 8 pack for our carafe, and a 24 pack of hot chocolate (which I have been dying to try since we bought the machine).  My wife picked up 4 individual cups, 2 coffees and 2 teas.

With so many options to try out we will be sure to be regulars at this little store. After our visit, we are already members.  From what the clerk told us, I think that means we get to try a free coffee whenever we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment