Monday 22 August 2016

Recipe Month

This morning, I went through my Kraft e-mail for May 1.  That is four months worth of recipes that I have combed through in the past thirty days.  Currently, I have 31 drafts ready to post.

I normally post recipes once a week, so that is seven and a half months of posts ready to go.  But I am a bit of an impatient guy and do not want to to have to wait that long to post them all.  And, I still have daily e-mails to go through all the way back to November 20, 2014.

My wife and I are going on holidays for a good chunk of September.  So I have decided to make maintaining my blog a little easier while I am away.  I am therefore, albeit unofficially, naming September the month of recipes.

A new recipe each and every day of the month.  And for all those that have waited with baited breath, I will also be unveiling the new and improved look of my recipes' page at the end of the month.  I know, the excitement never ends, does it.




No comments:

Post a Comment