Saturday 30 April 2016

Yet Another Poll

We have come to the end of another choir season, our final service is tomorrow. This year seems to have flown by, but here we are next week is our celebratory potluck dinner.  Which means that is, once again, time for yet another Domesticated House Hubby Poll.

For this potluck, I have decided to keep things cool, and will be taking a salad.  I have selected three salads from my recipes page.  So which will it be?

This time, I am changing things up.  I am not adding the poll app. to my blog page, as I understand it was hard for some people to find.  For this poll, please just leave you selection in the comments section (either here or on Facebook).

The nominees are:






I shall tally the votes next Tuesday and announce the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment