Tuesday 5 April 2016

Star Wars: The Force Awaits

Whenever my wife drags me to the mall to go shopping, I always make sure that I get a chance to visit the Disney Store.  So last week when we went shoe shopping, I got to visit to my favourite store.  All I want to know is where was all this cool stuff when I was a kid.

While we were shopping, I was able to pre-order a copy of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  It is, as of today, available for pick-up.  So I shall either be heading to the mall this afternoon or tomorrow (Friday by the latest).

My wife is already planning a Star Wars fundraiser for either work, church, or both.  She thinks it would be fun to have a sleepover and watch all 7 Star Wars movies in a row.  Personally, I would go with both, I know I could watch all 7 movies back to back at least twice.

She said we could charge people $10.00.  The money could be used to order pizza for dinner and to set up a cold cereal buffet for the morning.  With the frenzy that the new movie has created, I bet that after food and rental costs, there would still be a tidy profit.






No comments:

Post a Comment