Friday 1 April 2016

With Age Comes...Um....Something

Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted.  A fact I have become more cognisant of lately.  However as these Fun Facts become reality, I know my golden years will certainly be interesting...

  • In a hostage situation I am likely to be released first.
  • The clothes I’ve put away until they come back in style… have come back in style.
  • The little gray-haired lady I help across the street is my wife.
  • There’s nothing left to learn the hard way.
  • Getting lucky means I can find my car in the parking lot.
  • I have more patience; well actually, it’s just that I don’t care any more.
  • I look for my glasses for a half an hour, and then find that they were on my head all the time.
  • I wonder how I could be over the hill when I don’t even remember being on top of it.
  • My idea of weight lifting is standing up.
  • My joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.


Note: I chose the picture, because it could easily be a drawing of me as an old man.


No comments:

Post a Comment