Monday 1 February 2016

Pork Chops With Cranberries & Stuffing

My "signature" dish is Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, the very first recipe I ever posted on my blog. I have often thought of trying it with pork and cornbread stuffing, until I found today's recipe. Now, something I have not said in some time; with this recipe, as always... Kraft recipe, Kraft ingredients.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
  • 1 can (348 mL) whole berry cranberry sauce
  • 4 boneless pork chops (1 lb./450 g), 3/4 inch thick

Directions:
  • Heat oven to 375ºF.
  • Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
  • Spread cranberry sauce onto bottom of 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
  • Top with chops and stuffing. 
  • Cover. and bake 30 min. or until chops are done (160ºF).
  • Uncover for the last 5 minutes.

As mentioned above, I would swap out the Chicken stuffing for Cornbread stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment