Monday 19 February 2024

Back To Normal(ish)

My wife and I have had to navigate a few obstacles this month.  While I am home and have started to recover there are times when I am still dealing with the limitations from my heart attack.  My wife has being dealing with the loss of her mother and the challenges of being the executor of the will.

However, despite that life has started to return to normal.  My wife is back to work five days a week; all be it only working half days.  I have started to fall back into my routine as a domesticated house hubby although I am somewhat limited to the chores I can get done.

Although there is once again the feeling of a normal life, bypass surgery is still looming over my head.  It will be another year before my wife is finished with her duties as executor.  Hence the reason why I said normal(ish).

No comments:

Post a Comment