Tuesday 25 April 2017

Moving Day

In a little over an hour, we will sign our new lease and get the keys to our new apartment. As a result, I will be very busy for the next couple of days shuttling boxes from one apartment to the other.  Our goal is to move as much as we can, and leave the really heavy stuff for the movers on Thursday morning.

I have to start packing up my desk, so this will be my last post for the month of April.  If I have figured out how to put my new desk together, and we have enough put away, I hope that I will get the chance to write my next post on Monday (May 1).

Like my wife, I am having mixed feelings about this move.  While, I see it as a new chapter or adventure, I am dreading the work that we will have to get done over the next two days.  Well, I suppose it is true...no pain no gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment