Monday 30 May 2016

The Best Crockpot Meal

I guess we shall find out if this meal lives up to its billing tonight. My wife is preparing it, for dinner, as I write this.  Funny thing though, we both saved it on Pinterest.

Truthfully, I am not the big a fan of spinach.  Apparently, as my mother tells it, I liked it as a child until after eating it I couldn't lift up the table with one hand.  I guess Popeye just had good spinach related genes.

Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of frozen tortellini
  • 1 small bag of fresh spinach
  • 2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes
  • 1 box (4 cups)  of vegetable broth
  • 1 block of cream cheese

Directions:
  • Place all ingredients in crockpot, chunking up the cream cheese.
  • Cook on low for 5 - 6 hours.


I will post a review on Wednesday and tell you how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment