Tuesday 3 May 2016

Laundry Service

The dog and I have been for our morning walk and the timer is set on the microwave.  It is the beginning of another work week and time to resume the endless trek to the laundry room and back.  I do laundry three, sometimes four, days a week.

Not that I am complaining.  It is likely the easiest of my chores.  After all, once you get it started you just leave it be until it is ready for the next step.

Like our old building, we share our laundry room.  I would say it is about the size size as the old one. However, here it is shared by seven apartments, not eleven.

I always try to be the first one in there at 8:00.  That way I am not spending the whole day doing laundry and I am out of the way quickly if someone else needs to use the facilities.  Although, I do not think there is anyone else home on the floor at the moment.

What is the point of all this?  Well, despite the fact that I am not complaining and only share the laundry room with six other apartments.  The point is, in our next home, whether it be an apartment, condo, or our own house, I will have either ensuite laundry, or a laundry room of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment