Wednesday 13 March 2024

Cracked Sausage Hashbrown Balls


I was never a big breakfast person.  Sure if someone put bacon and eggs in front of me I would eat it, but I was not likely to go looking for breakfast on my own.  Since my health scare, I have actually been eating breakfast and need some variety.  This recipe was originally posted on Facebook by RecipeMoms.com.

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
  • 1 (1-oz) package ranch dressing mix
  • 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1½ cups Bisquick
  • 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • ½ (30 to 32-oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 4 cups)


Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 400°F.
  • Mix all ingredients until well combined (with an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, if available).
  • Roll into 1½-inch balls.
  • Place on rimmed baking sheet.
  • Bake for 18 – 22 minutes, or until brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment