Tuesday 24 May 2016

Random Thoughts

Over the past week, I have had a couple of drafts sitting in my posts list.  Either, I never finished the post, it became irrelevant, or I simply did not have enough content to justify posting it.  So today, I am putting all these little tidbits into one post.

My wife and I are members of Costco.  We buy most of our meat, cleaning supplies, and maybe a few extras depending on what the sample ladies are handing out.  On our first ever trip to Costco, we bought a case of Irish Spring Soap (48 bars I believe), this past week, I put the last of those bars in the shower.

Sometimes, Mother Nature likes to remind us that we chose to live in the northern prairies.  This long weekend has been cold and damp, and I am very glad we did not decide to head out camping.  My wife thinks that we have actually had the most consecutive days with rain in the five years we have lived here.

Our church has sponsored a Syrian family.  They arrived in Canada late last week.  I hope they are settling in, and I wish them well.

My wife works a 10 hour 4 day work week.  I have tried to set up my cleaning schedule to coincide with her schedule so that we can enjoy the free day together. However, at times it is hard because there are weeks where the days, nor hours, are the same.

I think that cleans out all the extras from my post lists.  See you tomorrow, back on my regular posting day, for this week's recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment