Monday 6 October 2014

Cleaning To The Beat

I find nothing helps get chores done quicker than a good CD in the stereo.  I sing along to some of my favourite songs and hardly notice it is housework I am doing at all.  As a teen of the 80's, that is where I find most of my music. Though I also enjoy a lot that the 60's, 70's, and a little of what the more recent decades have to offer.

I understand that everyone cleans to the beat of a different drummer, so  I would certainly not say that the above is right for everyone. But you know there are those special artists out there they gets you up and moving when you hear their songs.  Nothing makes doing something mundane as housework more entertaining and fun.  Enjoy some music and get something accomplished at the same time.

Currently, my music to clean by is Pentatonix. an a cappella group of five vocalists that my wife and I first discovered on a music competition show called The Sing-Off. I currently have only 1 of the CDs, a collection I look forward to growing.  However, I can listen to those six songs over and over as I clean the tub, wash dishes or mop floors.

I have included Pentatonix's website should anyone be interested in checking them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment