Monday 25 November 2013

Laundry Duty

The joy of being a house hubby in an apartment building is having access to the laundry room while 95% of the people in the building are at work.  Our building has 1 washer and 1 dryer for every 11 suites (1 set for each of the 3 floors).  On the weekends, there is often a line up as people try to get a weeks worth of laundry done.  I, on the other hand, try to do a single load first thing each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and every other Thursday (after I change the bedding).  I am in the laundry room as soon as it opens at 8:00 and have my daily laundry washed, dried, folded and put away by 9:30.  In order to speed up the process, I use the microwave timer so that as soon as a load has finished, I can go switch it over or bring it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment